Sunday, November 30, 2008

Another Linga Accolade

I was so happy to finally see the article written by Ed Peters that included Linga Bar. Ed interviewed me sometime ago and I recently asked him for a copy of the article. I was amazed to find out that the article was about Asia's Best Bars. We are included among some great bars in the region and it is so nice to get this amazing recognition. Even better, there is a picture of the bar with one staff member, Semah, making a cocktail while two others are mention by name: Bean and Krisna. They certainly deserve the recognition as they are the ones who do all of the work. Here is a copy of the article from Sphere Magazine:



1 comment:

charlie101 said...

Congratulations!

I am very Happy such development is happening in Cambodia.

I can't wait to go to Cambodia.